Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
N. Wadia College Campus, Pune-1
Phone : +91-020-26168486
Fax : +91-020-26161479
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|HOME||GEE||PRE - CET|
|EXAMINATION DETAILS||CONCEPT||ELIGIBILITY||HOW TO APPLY||PRIZES||COORDINATORS||STATISTICS||AUTHORITIES||CONTACT US|
AWARDS AND PRIZES
Merit list of MTSE will be prepared at two levels.
(a) State Level Merit List
(b) District Level Merit List.
Merit list at each level will have urban and rural components.
Schools at all district places and within corporation limits will be treated as urban while all schools at villages and taluka places are incorporated in rural areas.
1) State Level Prize : Students appearing in the state level merit list will be awarded State Level Prize of Rs. 1000/- each.
2) District Level Prize : Students who could not secure place in the State level merit list but have made it in the District Level Merit List will be awarded to the District Level Prize of Rs. 400 /- The number of students selected for the award of MTS Prize at state / district level depends upon the number of students appearing for the examination from the entire state and the marks secured.
3) Special Prizes : Rs. 200 /- each will be awarded for those students who could not awarded State or District Prize but have secured marks more than particular marks.
4) Taluka Prizes : Rs. 150 /- each students who could not awarded State or District Level Prize but have done well in their Talukas.
5) Consolation Prizes : Besides these Prize, some students will be awarded consolation prizes of Rs. 100 /-.
6) Merit Prizes : Rs. 5000/-, Rs. 3000/- & Rs. 2000/- will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard. A special prize of Rs. 500/- will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of written examination.
7) Other Medium Prize : Rs. 400/- will be awarded to a certificate holder having maximum marks amongst Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati medium studensts.
8) Certificates : The students securing 80 marks or more out of 200 in written examination will be awarded a certificate of merit.